Thursday, September 14, 2023

She Says I Do

 


My oldest granddaughter is getting married.  
Boy time sure does fly by- it seems just yesterday she was under my feet, 
telling me that she was my favorite grandchild, and we would laugh 
because we both knew there were no favorites, but she was special to me. 
She is the one I raised while her mom worked, and the one who
 always wanted to come see me and spend time with me. 
.    
I could not be happier just to see her this happy. 

Thankful today for all my grandchildren, and 
for happy events that leave behind wonderful memories. 

sharing with Michelle for Thankful Thursday

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am very, very happy. For her and for you.

Tom said...

...best wishes to your granddaughter.

roentare said...

A warm and heartfelt image.

Granny Marigold said...

Awwww! That's so sweet. She's a lovely girl and they make a nice couple.
Granny Marigold

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a happy time! I'm wishing them the very best! Hugs, Diane

Red Rose Alley said...

That's wonderful news that your granddaughter is getting married. So nice that she is close to you. This is a lovely photo of them. Wishing them many years of happiness.

~Sheri

Michelle said...

Congrats to your grand and what a lovely photo! Thank you for linking up.

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to them, and to you :)