Saturday, June 24, 2023

Saturday's Critters ~ 6/2023

 


Eeeking in with my Saturday post,  just barely.  

I love to see the deer babies, they are so cute, but what is really special is to see 
the tiniest ones that still have spots on them.That is a special, but rare sight. 


Another critter I like to see on our pond, but eagles and baby deer do not belong together. It's hard to think of the beautiful and majestic eagle as a scavenger bird, but they definitely are.  

It is so nice to be sharing with Eileen again, and I'm so sorry I added my link to the wrong post.  Whew, I need a nap, bad. 

I'll be back when I am on the mend and can take new photos.  I'm on day 8 of the worst barking cough crud I have had in years.  Miserable.  To make matters so much more fun, Mark also has it.  I finally made it to the walk in and got some (I hope) good cough syrup, cause let me tell you, that OTC stuff does not put a dent in this mess. (It's been so long since I have had a cough like this that I was hoping for some cough syrup with codeine.)  Now that stuff worked miracles.  What I got was something else, but I won't complain unless it don't work.  Have a super weekend, and if you hear someone coughing in the grocery store, RUN!!


 

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love both of your images - and hope you get MUCH better. Soon.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
So nice to see you and your critter post. I love seeing the deer, what a pretty shot with the reflection on the water. The spotted fawns are adorable.
The Eagle is a great visitor. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great new week. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Anvilcloud said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos and I hope you are feeling better!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Whew, hope your're feeling better by now. We should probably all still be masking up -- I never got so much as a sniffle when we were all doing that. Still it's such a pain to wear them. Love your deer and eagle photos.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh boy, you have had a bad time of it. I am so sorry and hope by now you are over the worst and well on the road to recovery. Two lovely images! I don't get to see eagles but rarely and it's been a couple of years or more.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I feel for you. The cough lingers on with bronchitis. It sometimes lasts for weeks. Feel better, my friend. And those deer! What a gift to see them around your neck of the woods. I saw a couple this Spring, but none since then.

~Sheri

Jalanhoki said...

Nice thread to this content
Jalanhoki