Aug 5, 2026

Ranch Rounds ~ So Long, Farewell

Out at the pond:  


This youngin showed up a few days ago just floating around in my pond like he owned the joint.  Big, big, BIG thank you to USFW (USDA, I'm not exactly sure which one)for giving him a lift back to the river.  He was 5 feet long, and the guys thought maybe he got kicked out of his congregation by older males.  Very territorial, I assume. 

            

Bye bye, little dude. :)

Out in the yard: 


Sorry so blurry!  I got to see my Purple Martin babies lined up before they all took off for South America.  They left a little early this year for some reason. I miss their chirping at dusk and their singing during the day.


front porch: 


Speaking of territorial ~



Sometimes you just have to call a truce...if only for a second or two.
 

sharing with   Michelle for Thankful Thursday &  Eileen @ Saturday's Critters

No comments: